27/11/2008

Getting inspired..

By what could a knitting teenager get inspired? Well, for me that is the writings of Louisa May Alcott. I just finished her pretty book called: Little women and I am much inspired to go on with my needles now! Because I had been to much occupied with cleaning chores and sewing on my sewing machine, in which I am getting better and better. But now the motto will be:

" Having daily duties will make leisure sweet when it comes"

and I have already tasted its sweetness! But the knitting, well, that stays more or less on a second place. First things first, and that happens to be school. But I solemly swear that whean it is christmas holiday I shall knit and sew much more and make happy accesories of my family, for till now I have been more busy with making things for me than for my dear ones, which in my view is not correct anymore! So, dear feet of my dear family, watch out!
Furthermore I feel that it is high time to post some pictures of my knitting here, so: now that blogplace will come in handy!


Lots of greetings from,

Carmen

No comments: